Responsible for the management of a property (or group of properties) for a client and fulfill the manager’s obligations under the terms of the property’s management agreement.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Responsible for all lease administration duties
- Monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
- Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
- Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance management
- Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, C&W’s best practices, and/or client requirements
- Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
- Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with vendor contracts in accordance with C&W’s contract requirements or client requirements
- Accurately abstract all property leases in lease administration software
- Maintain interface with third-party owners and accounting team to ensure total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting
- Coordinate and oversee on behalf of client, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work at property
- Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team members in order to achieve client’s goals and objectives
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management Skills
- Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
- Financial Acumen
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of real estate property management or related experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- CPM, RPA, or CSM designation or in process
- Possess real estate license
- Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, and delegate
- Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors
- Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.