Triangle Capital is seeking qualified individuals for a Fall Intern Analyst position to support the acquisitions team. Qualified candidates will be a rising junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field, have relevant work experience, communicate effectively both in writing and orally, thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and have strong attention to detail.
Preferred candidates will have a background in real estate finance or investment banking and have a high proficiency with Excel and financial modeling. Argus experience is a plus.
The Summer Intern will be responsible for the following, but are not limited to:
- Supporting senior analysts and associates in day to day tasks such as property valuation, market research and financial modeling.
- Providing asset and market level due diligence through Bloomberg, online resources, and discussions with brokers and property managers.
- Preparing investment pipeline reports to determine assets of interest.
- Analyzing operating statements, rent rolls, and market data.
- Writing investment memorandums using asset and market analysis.
- Monitoring and reporting on CMBS bond holdings and underlying assets
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.