Integral member of the Investor Services & Reporting (“ISR”) team with primary responsibility for managing or coordinating the production of (i) all recurring investor reports on behalf of sponsored commingled fund and separate account vehicles, (ii) recurring and ad-hoc operational and financial performance requests from existing and prospective investors and the consulting community, (iii) annual and ad-hoc investor presentations, and (iv) firm-wide portfolio and property level data requests.
• Manage the quarterly preparation and dissemination of investor reports and additional investor-requested supporting documentation on behalf of sponsored programs and investor capital account statements.
• Support the Global Investor Group (“GIG”) in responding to recurring and ad-hoc supplemental requests for operational and financial information by investors, the consulting community, and other interested internal and external parties.
• Work with the Head of Due Diligence in responding to questionnaires received in connection with marketing and fundraising efforts.
• Facilitate company-wide data collection to produce the information included in quarterly investor reports and related investor inquiries.
• Work closely with RealCo IT to augment and customize systems and reports that allow for ready access to necessary operational and financial information relied upon for investor reporting purposes.
• Complete special projects and other investor related responsibilities as assigned.
• Develop comprehensive understanding of entity and legal structures of funds and separate accounts.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
• 3+ years of applicable experience in investor reporting. Real estate private equity experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Exceptionally strong analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
• Experience with Yardi preferred.
• Proficiency in both US and international real estate reporting standards (NCREIF, INREV, etc.) preferred.
• Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
• High level of attention to detail, aptitude, poise and maturity.
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
• Proven track record of excellence in managing projects and meeting deadlines.
• Possess a strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of internal employees as well as with external parties in a polished and professional manner.
• Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk, and use business equipment daily such as computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.; frequently required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to handle stress caused by multiple priorities, and other unforeseen situations associated with the organization.
• Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.