AR Global is a global asset manager with an emphasis on real estate investing with approximately $10 of billion of assets under management is seeking an HTI Analyst to join our Park Avenue, New York office.
The analyst role would support both the acquisitions and asset management teams focused on the Healthcare Trust Inc REIT.
Position and Responsibilities
- Underwriting, financial analysis and model creation for new acquisitions
- Financial analysis during life cycle of assets
- Drafting new deal submissions and Investment Committee memos
- Maintaining the acquisitions pipeline and related internal projections
- Market research to bolster acquisition opportunities and existing asset analysis
- 4-year college degree minimum, preferably with a real estate, finance or business concentration
- Minimum 2-3 years of real estate experience with an emphasis on underwriting commercial real estate properties
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent proficiency in ARGUS and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a hard worker that understands the intensity and effort required to thrive in this business
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and capabilities. We offer structures that include base and bonus, as well as a full benefits package.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job