Raith Capital Partners is a private investment firm focused on commercial real estate debt and equity investment. Based in New York City, Raith has a significant presence in the US real estate markets, investing on behalf of institutional and high net worth clients in discretionary funds and separate accounts. Raith supports its investment activities with a fully-integrated asset management team.
The firm is seeking an Associate to join our New York based Acquisitions team. Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to real estate valuation analysis, creating pro forma projections, generating return analyses and conducting market research in addition to the preparation of investment committee memos. This candidate will have direct interaction with executive leadership surrounding the sourcing, underwriting, marketing and execution of transactions.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience at a real estate firm including but not limited to: real estate private equity, investment banking, finance or brokerage
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred
- Solid grasp of real estate fundamentals and valuation; knowledge of Argus is a plus
- Extensive experience with excel and building financial models, (ability to write and edit VBA macro a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Solid communications skills, both written and oral
- Highly disciplined work ethic and attention to detail
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job