Robert Half is seeking a Senior Workplace Design Strategist to facilitate, coordinate, and/or perform space programming, planning, designing and change management for real estate projects in North America. This will include compiling reports and presentations as well as implementing standards related to the design and layout of Robert Half field offices. This position will work closely with the CRM's, Regional Portfolio Managers and field customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyzes existing office conditions and makes recommendations to enhance layout/operational efficiency.
- Supports CRM's and Portfolio Managers in pre-design analysis and forecasting of space needs for new offices and feedback from post-occupancy evaluations.
- Integrates portfolio-level, program-level and project-level services related to Workplace Strategies and Change Management.
- Maintains occupancy data/space management for Field offices in Centerstone/Accruent.
- Coordinates with Business Intelligence team in Integrated Workplace Management Solutions (IWMS) applying data analytics and data visualization to make recommendations to colleagues and the field for optimizing space-time utilization of their real estate and facilities.
- Partner with CRM’s to evaluate Business requests for incremental space and/or in-place renovations and re-configurations with respect to space allocation standards and corresponding space plans.
- Reviews test fits and initial schematic designs prior to Field review to ensure programmatic priorities have been met.
- Consult and collaborate cross-functionally with multiple levels of management, presenting information and responding to questions from managers, customers, vendors and contractors.
- Maintains workplace design standards with design firm (s) and architects, which reflect the most recent industry innovations and in accordance with Robert Half’s brand.
- Leads regional discussions with local and Senior Stakeholders related to Workplace Strategies for innovative, physical office environments that support technology-enabled, flexible work styles.
- Leads regional discussions with local and Senior Stakeholders related to Change Management enabling people to transition into new work environments by adopting new management styles and agile work behaviors.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 7+ years’ experience in the delivery of Workplace Strategy services to corporate clients and managing architectural design and project programming of real estate related projects on a national scale, including the management of national design standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Business Intelligence software (MS Power BI or Tableau) as well as MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Required working knowledge of Auto Cad and Revit.
- Advanced degree in design-related field or equivalent certification in corporate real estate, facilities planning and management, preferred.
- Experience working with external agencies, including architect and design firms, required.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-91
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.