The Senior Vice President of Sales, Lease Administration is responsible for driving the solutioning and sales of lease administration and related services and new products within the lease administration business, with regional responsibility for the US West and South regions.
- Lead the business development efforts for assigned Lease Administration opportunities, working closely with Business Line and Vertical leaders on strategic growth initiatives to achieve market leading position in Lease Admin - includes US Markets, CS Business lines and Verticals (Healthcare, Retail, Life Sciences, Technology Solutions), global and regional strategic targets
- Deliver target lists and proactively lead pursuit strategy for assigned regions, developing solutions and related pricing for all assigned opportunities in alignment with global Lease Admin pricing strategies, IPS initiatives and firm targets.
- Sell Lease Administration services; Ensure appropriate RFI/RFQ/RFP responses for all opportunities with Lease Administration in scope; develop proposals and pricing for client solutions.
- Build and manage relationships with Global Lease Administration leadership as well as Market Directors, brokers, Business Line Leaders, Solutions Development and IPS sales leads to define and deliver client solutions that include lease administration services to support account, regional, vertical and lease administration objectives and growth targets
- Support the growth of lease administration business locally, regionally and globally through the development and implementation of special projects, new products and innovations across the service line based on the key strategic goals for Lease Administration.
- Prepare and lead effective presentations and system demos for client pitches covering all available products and services offerings
- Contribute to creation, maintenance and management of high quality, persuasive business development materials to assist in winning new business, including pricing templates, case studies and proposal and presentation materials in conjunction with regional and global marketing teams.
- Evaluate market peers/competitors and identify opportunities to ensure that JLL Lease Administration remains competitive – pricing/scope/services
- Monitor market for emerging trends to ensure continuous improvements and expansions of our JLL Lease Admin services offering
- Maintain required sales reports
- Support sales for Lease Accounting Services
- Contribute to short- and long- term sales strategy as a member of the Global Lease Administration sales team.
- Collaborate and participate in JLL IPS and Corporate Solutions programs and initiatives representing Lease Administration and actively contribute to the success of such programs, including interfacing with other services lines to support integrated platform delivery and solutioning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to communicate and collaborate across many levels within JLL and with our clients
- Ability to travel – 35% – 50%
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, tenacity and the flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to employ holistic approaches and look at long term solutions
- Ability to work within multiple cultures
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans
- Process Management experience or demonstrated skills, results driven, with the ability to analyze, act, and implement to ensure we achieve desired results
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in a business development role
- 10 or more years of industry experience in the corporate real estate environment; preferable with at least 5 years of experience in Lease Administration,
- Financial acuity to drive and deliver financial analysis
Global experience, preferred.
Reports to Global Lease Administration Growth & Product Development Lead
- Accounting / Control
- Business Development
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job