Company: ValStone Partners
Location: Baltimore, MD
Industry: Real Estate/Seniors Housing/Financial Services
Job Type: Acquisitions and Asset Management Analyst/Associate focused on Senior Housing Investments
Years of Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Salary: Commensurate with experience
ValStone Partners is seeking to grow its senior housing team by hiring an acquisitions and asset management professional to focus on senior housing investment opportunities, with an emphasis on assisted living and memory care. The professional will work as part of an experienced investment team involved in acquiring and managing value add and core plus commercial real estate on behalf of ValStone Partners.
ValStone Partners is a real estate oriented private equity firm founded in 1998 with principal offices in Birmingham, Michigan (Detroit vicinity) and Baltimore, Maryland. ValStone Partners manages the ValStone Opportunity Funds which primarily make value-add investments in commercial real estate or impaired CRE debt. In addition, ValStone Partners manages the recently launched ValStone Healthcare Properties Fund, L.P. which invests in core plus senior housing and healthcare related properties across the U.S. ValStone Partners currently has approximately $839 million of assets under management, which includes real estate owned and commitments, and has completed acquisitions with an aggregate value exceeding $1 billion since 1999. ValStone Partners has a growing senior housing portfolio with investments in approximately 4,000 units across 14 states.
- Create financial valuation models and perform financial, legal, operational and managerial due diligence
- Asset management of existing senior housing portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships with operating partners, brokers and other industry contacts
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize value through knowledge of real estate markets and value-add initiatives
- Understand the senior housing industry and regulatory, demographic & market trends
- Strong academic background - preferably with a concentration in finance and/or real estate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate with significant exposure to senior housing preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.