RRG, an independent consulting and advisory firm specializing in the development and implementation of enterprise-wide lease audit and cost control strategies, is seeking experienced real estate professionals to join our lease audit practice.
Responsibilities and Description
RRG's audit teams are tasked with review and analysis of the operating expenses and other costs attributable to our client's leased portfolios worldwide.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to comprehensive lease review and analysis, cost structure interpretation, financial analysis, and audit report creation and presentation. The Lease Analyst focuses on cost compliance determination, audit report creation, findings presentation, recovery negotiation and audit fieldwork. RRG's lease audit teams, in conjunction with project management and support staff, conduct full cycle operating expense review, audit, analysis, negotiation and recovery.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, lease contracts, property accounting and finance, building operations, industry conditions and property management practices
- Accounting or financial background, or comparable experience working within the real estate and accounting fields.
- Energetic, optimistic, and enthusiastic outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Dynamic entrepreneurial spirit allowing for hard work and the desire to succeed
- Strong analytical skills, technical and time management skills
- Demonstrate passion for the company mission and ability to extend the company culture to all levels
- Ability to deal with multiple personality types and must demonstrate polished interpersonal skills
- Mastery level of Microsoft Office suite
- Desire to grow within the role and company
- Strong integrity and ethics
- CPA, MBA, or bachelor's degree in accounting/finance required.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Accounting / Control
- Corporate Services
- Advisory Services/Consulting
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.