Senior Analyst, Acquisitions and Underwriting
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly growing private equity institutional real estate manager. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit, work well with minimal supervision and direction, thrive while managing multiple tasks at one time, and demonstrate effective communication with investors, executive members, and real estate professionals alike. The Everest team has a national presence with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. This position will be located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Senior Analyst – Acquisitions and Underwriting will be responsible for providing cash flow and valuation analysis and related support to acquisition team leaders for targeted investment properties. This is a “roll up your sleeves and get involved” role where the individual’s focus will range from underwriting opportunities, lease abstracting, due diligence, financial analysis, research, and assistance in the appraisal, financing, and closing processes. These efforts will be accomplished in a manner providing for transparent, relevant and efficient communication with internal and external constituents.
- Proficient in Argus, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong underwriting, financial modeling, and due diligence skills are required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Enjoys analyzing, planning, strategy, and research with a purpose
- Pays close attention to detail, catches errors, double checks all work
- Teachable, willing to be led, supervised, held accountable, and seeks learning
- Works well with other team members, puts clients and tasks ahead of all else
- Very task-oriented, accomplishes listed objectives while paying close attention to detail
- Presents as professional and intelligent in a client meeting, over the phone, and in email
- Positive attitude and happy demeanor with ability to overcome challenges
- Able to apply critical thinking to determine if there is a more optimal way to achieve outcomes
Education and/or Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of progressive commercial real estate financial analysis and underwriting experience
- Experience with medical office buildings and healthcare real estate is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
About Everest Healthcare Properties:
Everest Healthcare Properties is an institutional real estate manager focusing on medical real estate properties across the United States. Its mission is to provide high current and total returns to institutional investors by acquiring and adding value to high-quality healthcare properties. The Everest team has significant institutional quality real estate experience with firms such as Cole Real Estate Investments, Goldman Sachs, ING/Clarion, AIG Real Estate, Simon Properties, Principal Financial and Healthcare Trust of America.
Recently, Everest has joined forces with a strategic global partner that is a world-class Fortune 400 company with significant global capabilities in investment management, healthcare real estate, and asset management, with global AUM exceeding US$75 billion. Everest will serve as the healthcare real estate investment platform for their U.S. real estate practice, with the resources and mandate to grow its portfolio significantly in the coming years. This new partnership strengthens Everest’s capabilities and resources to build a high-quality healthcare real estate platform.
For more information on Everest Healthcare Properties, visit www.everesthealthcareproperties.com.
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job