Suburban Campus Properties, Inc. located in Lynnfield, MA is a dynamic real estate company that is currently looking for a full time Associate. The Company is actively involved in the management and acquisition of student housing, office, retail, industrial and multi-family assets. The ideal candidate should have a well rounded understanding of real estate finance, leasing, operations and management.
- Source acquisition opportunities which meet the Company’s acquisition criteria
- Build detailed pro forma financial models utilizing MS Excel and Argus
- Research markets and submarkets
- Participate in all aspects of the due diligence process during the acquisition of properties
- Provide analytical support for senior management
- Responsible for asset management on select properties
- Draft, negotiate, and coordinate commercial leases
- Supervise property management performance
- Review monthly operating reports from property management teams
- Participate in the annual budget process
- 4-year undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, finance, or similar discipline; MBA a plus
- A minimum of 3-5 years direct real estate experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including financial modeling unitizing MS Excel and Argus
- Demonstrated experience across multiple property types
- Strong understanding of and proven ability to draft and negotiate commercial leases
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel domestically
Please include resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.