Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for a strategic Financial Analyst who will assist in managing all aspects of multifamily acquisitions and development, and provide critical analysis and creative input. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a direct impact on the development of the business and be an integral member of the team.
- Create pro forma projections and discounted cash flow models for acquisition and development opportunities in various stages of operation (e.g.: stabilized, distressed, value-add and lease-up).
- Conduct market research and comparative analysis.
- Maintain quarterly market data reports on existing and emerging new markets.
- Prepare variance reports and analyses and portfolio summaries for senior management and the investor committee.
- Provide future participation in due diligence and sourcing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
- 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate.
- Experience and knowledge in asset development and underwriting is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-started and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential and a generous benefits package.
About Our Company:
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.