3650 REIT (“3650”) is a leading national commercial real estate (“CRE”) lending, investment and services firm focused on long term relationships with strong sponsors and intermediaries.
Led by Jonathan Roth, Toby Cobb and Justin Kennedy, 3650’s team is comprised of seasoned commercial real estate professionals with experience in CRE debt, equity, distressed assets, structured finance and global capital markets. Shareholders and partners of 3650 include some of the most well-respected real estate investors in the industry including funds managed by TPG Sixth Street Partners (“TSSP”) and the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (“CalSTRS”).
For additional information, please visit our website at www.3650reit.com
3650 is seeking an Analyst / Senior Analyst to join the Bridge & Event Driven Lending team in their Los Angeles office. The Bridge & Event Driven Lending platform targets investments backed by properties where value is misperceived or in transactions involving a particular time sensitivity, structural complexity or legal concern that precludes access to traditional capital. The Analyst / Senior Analyst will be intimately involved in the underwriting, structuring, and closing of senior loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity investments. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral member of a close-knit team and work alongside some of the most well-respected professionals in real estate lending.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed financial models and analysis for complex commercial real estate debt transactions.
- Analyzing and underwriting potential new investment opportunities.
- Conducting extensive market and industry due diligence.
- Drafting preliminary pursuit reports, investment memoranda, and other investment materials.
- Assisting with legal documentation, structuring, and deal negotiations.
- Sourcing new investment opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate, preferably in transitional/opportunistic lending, private equity, development or investment banking.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Humility, intellectual curiosity and a continual desire to learn.
- Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track-record of academic and professional excellence.
- Degree from a top-tier undergraduate university or college.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job