TriPost Capital Partners, LLC
Acquisitions & Asset Management Job Opportunity – Analyst
TriPost Capital Partners (TriPost) is seeking to hire an Analyst to support the Acquisitions and Asset Management team based in New York.
About TriPost Capital Partners:
TriPost is a New York-based, real estate, private equity firm focused on (i) acquiring strategic investment stakes in real estate operating and development companies, and (ii) investing in their real estate transactions. Tripost strives to further its partners’ investment management capabilities through strategic growth capital investments and initiatives. To date, we have invested in eight transactions, capitalizing each with stand-alone fund structures alongside family offices and institutional capital partners. TriPost was founded in 2014 by Brad Carroll and Todd Silverman, both former Managing Directors of Tishman Speyer Properties and Madison International Realty.
TriPost is looking to add to its Acquisitions and Asset Management team in New York. This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional who thrives in an entrepreneurial office environment that promotes collaborative teamwork.
The candidate will work closely with senior management of the company to help manage the firm’s investments and to assist in the underwriting and closing of corporate and property-level acquisitions. In addition to assisting in the various stages of the acquisition and asset management processes, the candidate will also be exposed to raising capital from third party capital providers, including endowments, foundations, pension plans, family offices and other private equity capital sources. The position is ideal for an entrepreneurial candidate and will afford frequent interaction with senior management. The candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experiences in acquisitions, asset management and capital raising.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in financial analysis and valuation for new and existing investments primarily in the multifamily, industrial, and office property sectors
- Prepare asset management reports, investor presentations and other marketing materials
- Monitor / manage transaction progress and assist with closings
- Conduct market research and property-level and corporate due diligence
- Assist in the creation of thorough and concise investment memorandums
Background and Skills:
- Relevant internship experience in real estate, banking, or finance
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, with the ability to demonstrate strong financial analysis skill set
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word
- Must be a team player, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment and balance changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive, with track record of effectively completing tasks independently
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have strong quantitative analysis skills
- Must have strong organization and verbal communication skills