Mirae Asset Global Investments (USA) LLC is looking to add a talented investment analyst/associate to join their commercial real estate asset management team in Los Angeles. The primary responsibilities of the role will be to underwrite and prepare analysis of investment opportunities, interface with senior management, and interact with the market.. The analyst/associate will play an important role in the investment team within the Real Estate Group.
Mirae Asset Global Investments (USA) LLC:
Mirae Asset Global Investments (USA) LLC is a US subsidiary of Mirae Asset Global Investments, which was founded in 1997 and has $135B in AUM. The company is part of the wider group headquartered in Seoul that has a total AUM of $430B. Mirae Asset Global Investments began investing in real estate in 2004 and has since amassed $13B in real estate under management globally. Mirae Asset Global Investments (USA) LLC actively seeks opportunities to invest in core and core-plus projects across a variety of asset types – hotel, multifamily, office, and industrial.
- Assisting the investment team with transactions related activities such as acquisitions, exits/dispositions, major lease analysis and recapitalizations.
- Maintaining investment level Excel models to capture complex capital structure and waterfall calculations;
- Creating sensitivity models for strategic initiatives and provide concise results;
- Participating in operational, development and leasing calls to drive the strategy of the investment;
- Updating quarterly investor communications and reporting;
- Managing ownership documentation including debt and venture agreements to ensure compliance and covenants and terms;
- Calculating quarterly asset and equity valuations and preparing documentation;
- Participate in the sourcing and evaluation of deals.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or related degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate analysis (pre-MBA position);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Argus experience preferred;
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines with ease;
- Self-starter with strong project management skills;
- Passion for commercial real estate and desire to grow with an exceptional team.
- Investment Management
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.