Seeking a talented and dedicated Market Research Analyst!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Market Research Analyst at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This position works closely with the multifamily, retail, and hospitality development teams to facilitate a wide variety of activities associated with commercial real estate market research. The position will have the opportunity to use industry-leading research tools to generate actionable insights leading to new real estate development projects.
We are considering candidates outside of Wisconsin, and relocation assistance will be provided.
What you will do:
- Use your analytical skills and creativity to develop innovative approaches to commercial real estate research
- Use industry-leading business intelligence tools to integrate and analyze data and provide actionable insights
- Identify and evaluate markets, trade areas, and sites for multifamily, retail, and hospitality development projects
- Communicate each project’s story through effective reports, maps, and visualizations
- Provide compelling research to both internal and external stakeholders
- Follow market trends to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Research, understand, and report apartment market supply/demand trends, competition pipeline, demand drivers, and other performance metrics
- Provide research/mapping/data analysis support to multifamily operations, finance, marketing, construction, and other internal customers
What we need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, Planning, Geography, Geographic Information Systems, or related field
- A minimum of two to three years of related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI is desired
- Experience with ESRI GIS software is desired
- Strong (written and verbal) communication skills
- Exemplary presentation skills with an ability to confidently share relevant information to key stakeholders, including executives
- An unmatched attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Able to maintain an organized and efficient work environment
- Exercise good judgment and discretion when setting priorities and coping with competing demands
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our six consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours in August (home office closes at 12 p.m. each Friday with full pay for the day)
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards employees based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For employees who are interested, regular offsite gatherings coordinated by employees. Company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication between executive management and team members, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 39-year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job