Brixmor Property Group believes great real estate matters, but great people matter even more.
- WE ARE a publicly traded real estate investment trust, owning and operating more than 445 high-quality, open-air shopping centers (77M in GLA)
- WE VALUE highly talented and passionate professionals who thrive in a culture of integrity, diversity, empowerment, accountability and trust
- OUR MISSION is to act like owners, aggressively managing our shopping centers to deliver growing returns to our shareholders
- WE BELIEVE that our shopping centers should transform the everyday lives of the communities we serve
We are headquartered in New York City with major real estate operations in the Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia markets, and our Accounting Center is in Philadelphia.
NOTE: Please submit a cover letter with your resume and tell us why you'll be a great addition to our Financial Asset Management team as a Senior Analyst
The Senior FAM Analyst will apply their skills related to budgeting, reforecasting and asset management, to a portfolio of properties, providing financial analysis and support to the FAM Director and leasing Vice Presidents on portfolios of ~120 open air shopping centers consisting of ~20+ million square feet. The Senior Analyst will regularly interface with members of the leasing, re/development, accounting, and property management teams. Responsibilities include:
- The production, review and integrity of asset level reporting for quarterly deliverables
- Providing leasing statistical information, income statement analysis, variance analysis and other portfolio metric reporting utilizing ARGUS Enterprise, JD Edwards and MS Excel
- Working with the Directors of FAM, leasing, and redevelopment teams to provide annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, strategic plans and forward-looking investment return analysis
- Tenant level tracking and communication with asset and property level management to model current leasing activity
- High level of ad hoc reporting, research and analysis
- Mentoring other Analysts in the FAM team
- College/university degree required
- Three plus years of analyst experience
- Passion for real estate
- Exposure to ARGUS
- Demonstrated Excel skills
- Ability to multi task and work well in a team focused environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional approach and demeanor
NOTE: Please submit a cover letter with your resume and tell us why you'll be a great addition to our Financial Asset Management team as a Senior Analyst.
Brixmor offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (Brixmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer)
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job