We are seeking a highly analytical and detailed professional to join our Transactions Department as a Senior Financial Analyst at our corporate headquarters in Downers Grove, IL. This position will conduct research and financial analyses to support the acquisition of open air retail shopping centers and disposition of non-core properties while collaborating with internal departments and brokers during the transaction process. If you are success- driven, entrepreneurial, and have an unquenchable desire to grow and succeed your opportunity to grow and prosper with be limitless. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyses: Performs complex real estate financial analyses; prepare cash flow projections for acquisitions and dispositions.
- Acquisitions & Dispositions: Participates in the closing process for all transactions, including reviewing tenant estoppels and preparing pro-rations; participates in the due diligence process by conducting site visits and reviewing leases, operating statements, market and trade reports, and other property related reports.
- Research & Evaluation: Conducts market research and additional research related functions for acquisition opportunities; evaluate retail tenant credit risk, market rental rates, vacancies, and demographics.
- Presentation: Participates in the development and preparation of Board and Investment Committee presentations and materials; presents findings of research and analysis.
- Underwriting: Ensures all underwriting is prepared in accordance with the Company s current underwriting standards.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate analysis, preferably in retail center acquisitions and dispositions.
- CPA and/or CFA certification preferred.
- Advanced skills in Argus or a comparable commercial real estate management software program are required.
- A high level of self-management and effective collaboration skills.
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.