Galium Capital is a fully integrated real estate investment and management firm based in Aventura, FL. Galium has over $300M in real estate assets under management, focused in multifamily, retail and office, primarily throughout the Southeast of the U.S.
Galium is looking for an Acquisitions Analyst, who will assist with full-cycle real estate transactions, including: sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, and execution. The Acquisition Analyst will have significant exposure to the various company functions, and will work directly with leadership, with significant opportunity for professional development.
- Screen acquisition opportunities, following company-defined acquisition criteria.
- Create and update financial models for new property underwritings using Excel.
- Create investment presentations.
- Conduct market research and analysis across geographies and asset classes.
- Oversee transaction execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, or related major.
- Minimum 1-2 years full-time work experience in the real estate or finance roles.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to work in different projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks accordingly.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.