Triangle Equities is a full-service, real estate ownership and development firm with a focus on revitalizing neighborhoods. They have a portfolio of 15 assets comprised of approximately 45 tenants across various types of property including mixed-use, office, retail and residential throughout New York City and surrounding areas.Position Overview:
The Director of Property Management will be responsible for efficiently managing the day-to-day operations of the portfolio and for optimizing management of the vendors who provide services to the portfolio. This position will plan and oversee regular budgeting and function as the primary contact for tenants across the portfolio. Additionally, s/he will supervise a team of one (1) Property Superintendent and ten (10) porters and maintenance men, and work closely with other Department Directors, such as Acquisitions, Asset Management, Development, Leasing, and Legal.Responsibilities:
- Supervise all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the properties, including tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc.
- Budget, plan, bid and contract with the providers of such services to bring the highest value at a competitive cost
- Bi-annual budgeting and cost analysis for the portfolio
- Facilitate the development, monitoring, and successful implementation of the annual and long-term strategic planning process
- Work closely with Property Superintendent to train and develop the Property Management team
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to create greater operating efficiency.
- Ensure all buildings are operating in a code-compliant manner, especially as it relates to permits, signage, registration, violations, etc.
- Familiarize oneself with the lease terms throughout the portfolio and apply that knowledge in dealing with tenants
- Bachelor’s in business administration, real estate, or equivalent
- 7+ years of Property Management experience with oversight of a team
- Experience managing retail properties is preferred
- Must possess a strong work ethic and proactive approach to problem-solving, knowledge of property management and budgeting software/technology, experience in budgeting and well-developed analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple properties and track record of success effectively managing vendors
- Experience using MRI and Kardin preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
- Asset Management
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.