Benedict Canyon Equities (“BCE”) is seeking an Analyst to join an active, entrepreneurial, and high-energy multifamily real estate investment team. The Investor Relations Analyst role will work with BCE’s, Director of Capital Markets to assist in the company’s capital raising efforts, quarterly distribution process and assist with client inquiries and correspondence. This role will interface with BCE’s Portfolio Management and Accounting team and requires a candidate with financial, analytic, accounting and personal skills. The ideal candidate will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to multitask and possess excellent follow-up skills. BCE is sourcing an organized self- starter with a strong work ethic. The position is located in BCE’s Los Angeles (Century City), CA office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in quarterly distributions including reviewing financial statements and preferred interest distribution schedules for multiple investment properties
- Analyze financial performance and prepare investor valuations; report findings in a clear, concise method to the senior team and investors
- Assist in the formation of new investments, including tracking incoming funds and investor onboarding. Coordinate capital raising efforts and oversee the completion of investment documents
- Assist in the management of BCE's database to include the entry of BCE's distributions, waterfalls and investor base
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum 2 years of accounting, finance and or real estate analyst experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A quantitative and analytical skill set. The ideal candidate will be able to read a financial statement to understand an investors contribution, distribution and yield on investment.
- Attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality work product
- A flexible team player who takes initiative and is dedicated, hard-working, and has an ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex and diversified work-streams in a fast-paced environment
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job