Property Income Advisors, Inc. ("PIA") is a real estate investment advisory firm with professional expertise exclusively assisting Middle Eastern-based clients in the investment and management of United States commercial real estate. With offices in the United States and in the Middle East, our career experience includes the successful asset management of more than 13 million square feet of United States commercial real estate valued in excess of $2 billion. In addition, PIA principals have directed property acquisitions, dispositions, financings and lease transactions totaling more than $3 billion. PIA has nationwide experience and maintains strong national relationships to insure success in all of the major real estate markets in the United States. Our clients consist of Middle Eastern-based high net-worth investors, family offices, private banks and institutions.
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of a national portfolio of commercial real estate working with local property management and leasing teams.
- Review of monthly property management/financial reports to identify operational and financial issues and to address these items accordingly.
- Provide direction on property-related matters including leasing, CAM reconciliations, lease assignments/subleases, rent increases, real estate tax appeals, tenant defaults and capital improvement projects.
- Interact with brokers, architects, engineers, attorneys, contractors and consultants for leasing and capital improvement projects.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly and annual reports to investors.
- Understanding of loan documents, tenant lease agreements, partnership operating agreements and service contracts for compliance.
- Travel to the properties meeting with local property management, leasing teams and tenants and to review property condition, operations and strategy to insure proper on-going maintenance and repair and to determine capital improvement and renovation timing and requirements.
- Cash flow and financial modeling, including determining net cash flows, property valuations, hold/sell analysis, cash-on-cash and IRR calculations and partnership promotes.
- Sourcing, financial analysis and underwriting of potential commercial real estate investments and in the preparation of investment offerings.
- Provide support with property leasing, acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, real estate, finance or accounting
- 5+ years experience in property management, asset management and/or the acquisition of commercial real estate
- Self starter with strengths in project management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top tier computer skills (Argus, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very strong financial analysis abilities
- Travel will be required
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job