Link Industrial Properties
Financial Operations Analyst – Asset Management Business Unit
Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at .
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS required: MIS, Accounting, Finance, or other Business degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience including working in accounting, finance, real estate or with real estate related companies
- Strong Excel skills, experience developing reporting models and tools
- Basic knowledge of VBA and SQL required
- Experience with ERP systems, Yardi preferred
- Experience with dashboard design preferred
- Supporting the financial systems applications
- Develop business solutions and efficiencies through technology and reporting improvements
- Prepare and troubleshoot reports supporting various business segments
- Work with IT to resolve any technical issues.
- Provide training and guidance to staff as needed
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and operational reporting packages
- Field ad hoc reporting requests
- Data mining and research
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Accounting / Control
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.