Link Industrial Properties
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst – Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS required, Business or Accounting degree preferred
- 6 or more years of Accounts Payable experience
- Automated workflow payables experience with electronic routing and approval of invoices
- Knowledge of handling ACH and Wire Payments
- Knowledge of capital expenditure projects is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with vendor inquiries
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Yardi and AvidXchange a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to delegate tasks and oversee projects.
- Oversee invoice workflow
- Handle the recording of invoices while adhering to the controls in place
- Processing onsite checks and electronic payment batches
- Ensure all invoices are properly reviewed and obtain funding approval prior to processing for payment
- Research payment discrepancies respond to vendor inquiries and internal requests
- Assist in controlling disbursements in accordance with company cash flow objectives and policy
- Work closely with the accounting department to complete month-end close
- Assist treasury department with bank account opening, closures, and maintenance
- Prepare high value wire packages for approval from senior management
- Assist with other projects as assigned related to accounts payable and treasury
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Accounting / Control
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job