Link Industrial Properties
Analyst, Lease Administration – Philadelphia Suburb Office
Link Industrial Properties (“Link”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in real estate, finance, business, accounting, or economics.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in commercial real estate acquisitions due diligence and/or lease administration.
- Advance Excel skills, proficient in Word and PowerPoint with working knowledge of Yardi or MRI a plus.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new technologies and processes.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong ability to interpret complex commercial lease language, related real estate documentation and have general property accounting knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company in a highly professional manner.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Review commercial leases, related documentation and relating acquisitions due diligence materials.
- Analyze and evaluate rent rolls and all financial reports.
- Ability to identify key findings that could adversely affect investment and recommend solutions.
- Prepare and update internal reports for due diligence tracking of missing items or further clarification.
- Prepare Memos to File for tenant leases, as needed.
- Prepare correspondence as needed in conjunction with due diligence and lease administration.
- Work on special projects that may arise within the Lease Administration department.
- This position reports directly to the Lease Administration Manager.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job