SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL, ADVISORY SERVICES
About LUCESCU REALTY: LUCESCU REALTY is a market leading investment real estate services firm that uniquely combines major capital markets expertise with a complete and thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of services on behalf of our clients. Scope of services include, Sale Transactions, Advisory/Consulting, Debt/Equity Placement, Market Research and Financial Services.
LUCESCU REALTY is annually recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms, specializing in the sale of Retail Shopping Centers, in the United States. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LUCESCU REALTY has additional regional offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Francisco, California. For more information please visit our website.
Job Description: LUCESCU REALTY is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Professional who will report to and work directly with the main principal of the firm who is the President/CEO. The position will be located in Newport Beach, California. The role will require close interaction with senior personnel, inside and outside the Company, and a wide range of functional and administrative responsibilities.
- Organize/document the marketing process for disposition assignments. Processing Confidentiality Agreements, distributing Offering Memorandas and Brochures, cataloguing Buyer interest and preparing client Marketing Reports.
- Handle initial Broker and Principal inquiries regarding Offerings for sale.
- Handle all marketing efforts for the company: oversee mailings, email blasts, listing information, etc.
- Prepare and issue press releases on closed transactions, company news and events, to media and trade organizations.
- Research periodicals and publications to advertise within relevant markets. Negotiate ad space, ad placement and pricing with advertisers.
- Maintain company database and press releases on company s website.
- Handle all daily administrative operations and organizational responsibilities.
- Assist as necessary in answering/screening all telephone calls in a professional manner. Take clear/concise messages. Field/answer all routine/non routine questions.
- Maintain calendar; which includes coordinating, planning and scheduling meetings, appointments, travel arrangements and client/company events.
- Prepare and track expense reports, receipts, invoices and vendor payments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Best-suited for individuals with a bachelor's degree in business, with an additional 2-5 years of related real estate experience preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding Excel, Word, internet and telephone skills.
- Comfortable and professional with direct (i.e. telephone, personal meeting, etc.) client contact.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, balance multiple projects, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines.
- Not a direct sales position; however, sales experience a plus.
Salary & Benefits Information: This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, sick leave and paid monthly parking.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.