Middle Street Partners, LLC ("MSP") is a real estate investment and development firm, focusing on multifamily acquisitions and development in the Southeastern US. Since inception, MSP has acquired and/or developed approximately 9,800 apartment units, representing over a Billion of capitalized value in 36 properties located throughout the Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee and Florida.
In addition to a generous employment health and 401, and allocation for relocation, flexible office hours, it is great opportunity for growth.
Basic Function: The Asset Manager is responsible for executing property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value, meet investment objectives, and oversee assigned properties and/or portfolios. This person will interact extensively with company executives within MSP.
Profile: The successful candidate will be a self starting commercial real estate professional who is looking to take the next step in building a successful career.
Responsible for providing operational oversight at the property level for multiple assets.
- Review, analyze and compare current and historical operational performance against key metrics and original underwriting for existing assets.
- Prepare weekly reports on property performance for internal purposes.
- Understand competitive positioning relative to rents, lease terms and overall occupancy for the market/ sub-market where the investments are located.
- Responsible for completion of the annual budget process with third party managers.
- Monitor the performance of assets compared to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports to external investors.
- Frequently visit the properties to inspect buildings, implement and assess business plans, and interact with onsite managers/ teams to ensure high standards for leasing, property performance and property operations are understood and maintained.
- Assist as requested in the acquisition of properties including reviewing third party reports, conducting site visits and conducting due diligence on new property acquisitions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of investment fundamentals and market analysis.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of real estate industry work experience.
- Solid understanding of financial analysis concepts.
- Ability to travel and regularly work extended hours.
- Experience with Yardi a plus.
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.