POSITION: Pre-MBA Associate, Real Assets
The Associate position is a two-year program with the potential for a third year if mutually agreeable. This is a pre-MBA role.
LOCATION: Menlo Park
TIMING: Summer 2019
The JRP real assets team is responsible for managing a portfolio of domestic and international real estate, natural resources and agriculture related investments. The new member of the team will work alongside the existing real assets professionals in sourcing and evaluating new investments as well as monitoring existing investments.
The incoming associate will be focused on co-investments, joint-ventures, secondaries and fund investments.
- Support the real assets team in all aspects of fund, secondary, co-investment and direct investment diligence: manager meetings, quantitative and qualitative evaluation, site visits and preparation of investment committee materials
- Gather and synthesize industry data
- Evaluate portfolio performance and articulate key findings and trends
- Prepare internal quarterly reports and provide asset class specific data/information to be provided in external quarterly letter
- Minimum of two years of experience at a leading investment management, private equity, investment banking or strategy consulting firm
- Interest in portfolio theory and/or the endowment model of investing
- Strong financial modeling skills and ability to make thoughtful recommendations
- Able to travel as needed
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.