Multi Family Asset Manager
Cardone Capital - Aventura, FL
Cardone Capital has an immediate opening for an Asset Manager to join our dynamic real estate team.
New York Times bestselling author, Reality TV Show Host and International Sales Expert, Grant Cardone was the largest private investor in multi-family real estate in the State of Florida and has a portfolio of over, 4,650 units. Mr. Cardone, formed Cardone Capital with the mission to identify, acquire and manage income producing properties that provide opportunities for investors to preserve capital investments, collect consistent cash distributions while waiting for future capital appreciation on the assets.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The multifamily Asset Manager will actively work with the Cardone Capital multifamily team, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer in the oversight and management of various multifamily real estate investments with the overall goal of optimizing asset values. The Manager will play a role in developing and executing on both portfolio and property specific strategies, evaluating operational performance against relevant industry benchmarks, analyzing capital investment decisions and how they impact value, and facilitating preparation of required reporting deliverables.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop property/portfolio level operational strategies and analyze performance, capital projects and other relevant investment factors impacting asset values
- Coordinate/review, present, and execute comprehensive annual business plans and budgets
- Prepare Quarterly Reports and Financial statements
- Assist in the review of valuation models and take part in the acquisition and disposition process, supporting due diligence efforts for select investments as directed
- Manage the takeover of new assets and assure the smooth and successful transition into the portfolio
- Communicate with third party property management, as well as appraisers, brokers, insurance and real estate tax consultants and other third-party providers
- Act as a point expert in each market where properties are assigned, with a strong knowledge of competitive apartment communities, the development pipeline and other economic drivers that could impact asset performance.
- Coordinate and facilitate lender compliance with third party property manager regarding debt covenants, providing financial information and monitoring the release of escrow accounts
- Visit all properties within the portfolio on a regular basis to coordinate efforts with third party property manager
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Effective interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Strong computer literacy including advanced level with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent financial and analytical acumen with a thorough understanding of financial statements and reporting.
- Experience working with loan agreements as well as present value concepts and financial terminology
- Analytical problem-solving skills with capability to undertake detailed analyses and make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations
- Demonstrated prioritization, organization and time management skills necessary to balance competing deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications:(minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelor’s degree in business-real estate, finance or accounting
- Post graduate education a plus
- 3 years of experience managing multi-family portfolio and/or commercial real estate is required
- Property level experience is a plus
- Some travel will be required for periodic asset management related property visits and select acquisition due diligence
- Hours are Monday through Friday 9am-6pm with overtime as needed
- Office location is Aventura, FL
- Salary depending on experience
- Parking is provided
- Medical benefits and paid time off after trial period
To apply please replay with your resume and 60 second video telling us about yourself and your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending Upon Experience
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.