GENERAL SUMMARY: Seeking a Self-starting, highly motivated VP of asset management for a portfolio of Seattle area Office and Retail properties. Experience with Argus required as well as other valuation models. Experience with JV structures and REIT knowledge. Experience with complex debt and equity structures, including facilities with waterfall calculations and promote models.
- Establish and execute business plans pursuant to Investor objectives
- Establish and execute annual goals and objectives
- Lead lease negotiations with retail and office tenants
- Meet with regularly the Project Team member (development, property management, operations, and leasing) to discuss progress and issues in a holistic approach to achieving the Business Plan
- Effective communication with Investor(s) to discuss leasing, operational and reporting issues, and all matters of decision support pursuant to the applicable authoritative agreements.
- Manage and utilize the property management team and hold them accountable for deliverables
- Interprets financial reporting requirements of the Client and assumes the overall responsibility for complete, timely, and accurate portfolio reporting
- Leadership for the preparation of the Annual Budget as part of the Business Plans
- Take responsibility for the Cash Flow modelling, both Argus and short-term cash flow analyses.
- Leads and mentor direct reports
- Discuss and establish short- and long-term goals and objectives with Investor(s)
- Provide support and direction to Property management teams. Makes suggestion on staffing evaluation; team size, and operational procedures.
- Provide direction and support to Leasing Team related to goals and objectives regarding economics and merchandising strategies
- Regularly walk the assets with Property Management to assure proper maintenance and appearance of the Properties
- Evaluates and recommends capital improvements as part of the budget and Business Plan
- Improve policies and procedures where seen fit
- Develop and promote teamwork within all aspects of the Project Team
- Be available to work extended hours, including weekends, as necessary to achieve the desired results for the portfolio
- Promote workplace and property safety
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces regularly with Investment Manager, Portfolio Manager, Regional Investment Managing Director and Investment Partners as necessary.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and supervisory skills
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
Proficiency in Argus and all MS Office software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- University/College degree, preferably in economics, real estate or finance
- Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 7+ years real estate asset management experience
Significant Office and Retail experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting: 35% Standing: 30%
Walking: 35% Lifting: Up to 25 lbs.
Travel: Less than once per month
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Research/Market Analysis
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.