- Oversees physical properties in assigned region and enhances the performance of properties to achieve the lowest efficient operating expense level.
- Ensures properties are operating in a code compliant, safe, functional and cost effective manner. Manages vendors and contractors and coordinates with internal service partners. Prepares annual operating budget and capital/expense project plans for all assigned properties.
- Serves as representative for realty services within assigned regions and maintains relationships with existing end users, regional management hierarchy and market operations managers and communicates with line of business for assigned buildings.
- Implements building-unique facility strategic plans. Manages a facility's churn process (including new hires) for up to 10 people. Oversees vendor specification, bidding and award process in compliance with existing audit processes for projects and property management within their assigned region. Oversees all property related projects within their assigned region. Ensures projects, up to $200k in value, are on budget, on time and completed with minimal disruption to end users.
- Manages property managers within their region.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years