Antheus Capital was founded in 2002 as a privately held real estate investment firm which specializes in the acquisition, development, redevelopment, financing and management of multifamily properties. Antheus Capital is seeking a self-motivated Analyst to join the Investments and Asset Management Team. The Analyst will be exposed to all aspects of the vertically integrated management structure and will report directly to the Vice President. They will think critically, effectively perform financial analyses, and make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
The Analyst position at Antheus Capital provides a unique platform for an eager individual to gain accelerated exposure to all facets of the real estate investment cycle (acquisitions, development, capital markets, asset management, property management and dispositions).
The Analyst’s responsibilities will include underwriting and closing real estate transactions, securing debt financing, managing development project budgets and various asset management duties including the ongoing monitoring of the Portfolio’s operating and financial performance and implementation of identified avenues for improvement.
- Build and maintain acquisition and development models to assess investment decisions.
- Conduct business, legal, and financial due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and rent/expense/sales comps.
- Produce asset, portfolio, and fund-level analyses to be distributed internally and externally.
- Compile internal financial data for distribution to potential lenders and investors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related quantitative field, demonstrating strong academic performance.
- Experience in real estate or investment banking industry is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of real estate financial concepts including valuation, operations, and debt/equity financing
- Exceptional skills in financial modeling and excel (including V-Lookups, sumifs, and formula nesting
- Attention to detail, accuracy and precision in analytical assessments.
- Ability to engage in multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously and balance workload.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and as a team member in a multidisciplinary team.
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(K) with Company Match.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.