Link Industrial Properties (“Link”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company's website.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS required, Accounting degree preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 2+ years of public accounting experience, real estate and/or financial services preferred
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and computer skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Specialize in business accounting and maintaining financial records
- Understanding of accounting for loans and financial instruments
- Knowledge of accounting for derivatives, collateral mortgage backed securities and/or collateralized debt obligations a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Prepare monthly work papers and variance reports for corporate clients
- Prepare quarterly and/or yearly budgets for corporate entities
- Manage all debt work papers including monthly accruals
- Be the lead contact around debt communications (i.e. new debt instruments, sales & acquisitions, draws and paydowns)
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits, both external and internal
- Assist with payment tracking and invoice coding for corporate clients
- Participate in additional special projects at the discretion of management
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at Company’s discretion
Comprehensive employee benefits package which includes 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.