RXR is one of the New York Tri-State’s Leading Real Estate Companies. With a significant presence in the NY region, the Company has established a franchise uniquely positioned to provide the highest quality real estate and premier services. The Company’s infrastructure, depth of management and financial strength ensure a significant competitive advantage across its markets, defining its position as the leading real estate owner, manager and developer in the Tri-State New York area.
RXR is currently looking for a Property Manager for one of its Long Island locations.
The final outputs of the RXR Leasing Process are tenant satisfaction and retention as well as portfolio value maximization. The Property Manager is directly responsible for creating these outputs and creating tenant satisfaction and retention by facilitating the initial installation of the tenant, fostering two-way communication channels, implementing clearly understood life safety programs, and responding to tenant requests in a timely and effective manner. In addition, the Property Manager maximizes portfolio value by maintaining the properties, budgeting and managing operational expenses and identifying and implementing capital improvements that will increase the efficiency and value of the properties.
• Participate with the Acquisition Team for Due Diligence and Integration of New Assets.
• Oversee Tenant Installation and Communication including new tenant walkthroughs with the RXR Construction team
• Establish and Implementing Life Safety Procedures and Monitoring Performance
• Establish and Implementing Building Maintenance Procedures and Monitoring Performance.
• Create Operating Budgets for approval and managing same.
• Work with Asset Management, Fund Management and Operations to analyze and compare monthly and annual variance reports.
• Work with Asset Management, Fund Managers, and Operations to evaluate Escalation income. • Review and approve all proposals and invoices (Avid) related to building operations. Work with Asset Manager to review escalation income.
• Assist with Portfolio Capital Budgets
• Create and receive approval for capital improvement work.
• Work with Asset Managers, Fund Managers, and Operations to evaluate status of capital expenditures. • Building Management Systems Maintenance and Analysis
• Solicitation, Evaluation and Implementation of Service Contracts.
• Maintenance Personnel Staffing, Coordination, Supervision and Evaluation
•Bachelors degree preferred
•5+ years of Building Operations/Management experience in a Commercial Office Buildings.
•Working knowledge and experience with AVID, Angus and Kardin preferred
•Excellent MS Excel skills
•Must have understanding of accounting procedures and financial reports
RXR Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law