Internal Audit Manager
Century City, CA
Gemini Rosemont is a fully integrated market leader in commercial property acquisitions and management that is focused on delivering attractive returns to institutional and retail investors. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with regional offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Antonio, Tulsa. The company s portfolio includes 36 properties totaling approximately 8.1 million square feet located in 14 states. We take pride in acquiring amenity-rich assets that provide our tenants and prospective tenants with options that maximize their occupancy experience. Gemini Rosemont is currently searching for an Internal Audit Manager.
The right candidate will: Review business processes for their effectiveness of risk management and internal control procedures to ensure compliance with directives and regulations.
- Objectively review the organization s business processes, evaluate the effectiveness of risk management and internal control procedures and make recommendations on improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope, develop annual plans and coach the audit staff in execution of audit assignments.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results to management.
- Work with management to resolve issues identified through audit findings and conduct follow up audits to monitor remedial actions.
- Maintain open communications with management, staff and external auditors.
Perform other related assignments.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance, or real estate.
- 7-12 years of audit, risk, or related real estate experience.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CMA, CISA, or similar certification.
- Yardi audit experience.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, International Financial Reporting Standards and internal auditing standards and requirements.
- Strong professional judgment, data analytical, problem solving, organizational and oral/written communications skills.
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing audit team members.
- Big 4 candidate preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
- Exercise a high degree of independent judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong partnership and in-depth understanding of the customer s business and current issues
Questions??? Contact Connie Enriquez @ 424.404.6011
EOE Employer Competitive salary and benefit package
- Accounting / Control
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job