- Support in all phases of development for prominent and active development company
- Create and maintain building operating, development, capital, and acquisition budgets and proformas using Argus and Excel.
- Prepare revenue and cost analysis on commercial real estate portfolios for owners and third-party clients.
- Assist in preparation of RFP’s, financing packages, and other special reports and presentations.
- Review leases and prepare lease abstracts.
- Compile/maintain databases on financial and operating information.
- Coordinate completion of takeover task list for new properties.
- Work as part of the BDG development team on new projects.
- Commercial real estate development, finance and acquisitions experience.
- Experience with financial analysis is required and understanding of relevant real estate finance metrics (IRR, NOI, NPV, and cash-on-cash returns).
- Strong Modeling experience using Excel and Argus.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Argus, PowerPoint and basic knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, or related field.
- (Employee contributions and waiting periods may apply)
- *Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- *Short & Long Term Disability
- *Flexible Spending Plan
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.