• Support product development from R&D stage to product introduction (includes benchmarking, market research, project management, presentations, etc.)
• Analytical, due diligence and transactional support on new product ideas, restructuring, acquisition and new business opportunities
o Develop models for new investment structures, including funds, separate accounts, joint ventures, etc.
o Perform various valuation methods (comparable companies, precedents, DCF, M&A modeling) to evaluate recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions
o Prepare associated marketing materials used in presenting products internally and externally, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books
o Undertake research and analyses of competitor landscape as part of product due diligence
• Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in financial services
• Prior investment banking or transaction-related experience preferred
• Experience and strengths in financial modeling and analysis, company valuation, business plan development, market/industry research and analysis
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment requiring attention to detail with minimal supervision
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes
• Excellent writing, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
• Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated; attributes include strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to both team and individual project deadlines
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.