Corcoran Sunshine currently has an internship opportunity to work closely with the Market Research and Planning & Design Departments. The internship will provide the candidate exposure to all areas of the development process from predevelopment planning to analysis of current market conditions and forecasts. The intern will balance regularly assigned work, special projects and off-site tours of properties and projects.
Duties outlined for the internship include, but are not limited to:
- Track currently selling and future developments in selected markets locally and nationally
- Conduct new development market research and database maintenance
- Analyze and generate real estate market statistics
- Site analysis of development projects throughout Manhattan
- Manage and expand the Corcoran Sunshine database of designers, vendors, and properties
- Attend Corcoran Sunshine building tours, sales offices and broker events
- Assist in creating reports that communicate the state of the market and the competitive environment
- Communicate findings to colleagues, senior management and sales teams
The intern will meet one-on-one with Corcoran Sunshine senior management and interact with on-site sales staff for a comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the organization. The unique nature of this internship lies in the exposure to the various departments and levels of the organization.
- Research/Market Analysis
Apply for this job