PCCP is seeking an analyst to support the equity Asset Management team in our Atlanta office. The position has broad exposure to most real estate asset types in markets across the United States. The analyst will work as a member of the Asset Management team which is responsible for a wide variety of functions including: approving and implementing asset specific business plans, financial modeling and performance reporting, improving property operating performance, evaluating and approving tenant leases, conducting hold/sale analyses, preparing cash flow projections, conducting market research, writing and presenting quarterly reports, tracking key performance indicators, and overseeing asset dispositions. An Asset Management Analyst must be a great team player and be willing to assist with a variety of ad hoc projects.
- Provide integral support to the equity Asset Management team through financial modeling, analysis, and annual business plan and budget preparations and approvals.
- Financial modeling and analysis in Excel and ARGUS, including cash flow projections, sensitivity analysis, hold/sell scenarios, and lease analysis.
- Review and analyze asset operating performance, budgets, and third party valuations, and clearly present findings to senior deal team members to enable them to make decisions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly investment reports.
- Prepare quarterly valuations and projections.
- Perform market research/analysis.
- Assist senior deal team members with various ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 0-1 year of related work experience in real estate, finance, or accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Financial modeling and ARGUS experience are mandatory.
- Proactive, strong self-motivation and work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality work product; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Since 1998, PCCP has been providing commercial real estate debt and equity capital for middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States. PCCP has raised, invested and managed over $19 billion of institutional capital and continues to pursue investment opportunities with proven operators. PCCP originates and manages all of its investments, providing capital for all major real estate product types. PCCP invests across the capital stack, from joint venture equity to senior and mezzanine debt, while seeking to identify the best risk-adjusted returns for our investors. With over $9.0 billion of assets under management, PCCP is an established fiduciary for its global investors, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job