We are now hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor! If you have extensive experience working in building maintenance and are looking for a fun, fast-paced work environment in Downtown Seattle look no further we have the job for you! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a generous apartment discount!
The Maintenance Supervisor be responsible for getting the apartment units prepared for occupancy and repairing any maintenance issues in the units. You would also be responsible for the completion of all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with company safety standards.
- Prepare, or supervise the vendors of all vacant apartments for occupancy each month.
- Complete service requests and preventive maintenance in a timely manner.
- Perform pre-move out inspections with Community Director by 15th of each month.
- Address staffing issues promptly
- Repair and maintain all electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems and service equipment.
- Perform carpentry work and paint interiors and exteriors as needed.
- Ensure outstanding property upkeep and pristine curb appeal at all times; pick up and dispose of trash or litter.
- Respond to and report accidents or emergency situations
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, irrigation; HVAC certification (where required).
- Provide full set of general tools, including but not limited to circular saw, sets of wrenches, screwdrivers and pliers, hammers, Allen wrenches, plumbing torch, toolbox and stepstool.
- Able to lift and carry up to 80 pounds and push/pull up to 200 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation to respond to service requests, pick up parts.
- Working knowledge of English; detail oriented, well organized.
- Available to work flexible hours and days.
- Agree to a criminal background check and sign an agreement for voluntary drug testing.
- Valid and current driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Facilities Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.