At Clik.ai, we build AI-based workflow automation software for real estate analyst and investment due-diligence teams to automate mundane and repetitive tasks. Since 2017, Clik.ai have worked with multiple mid-market and enterprise teams such as Newmark Knight Frank, Bellwether Enterprise, Northmarq Capital, and others. We are a 30-person technology/AI-startup funded by investors from Canada, the US, and middle-east and by some active real estate investors.
We look for curiosity and intellectual rigor, and we appreciate the interest in technology and growth hacker mindsets.
We operate out of a gorgeous office in downtown New York (Living Primary, 26 Broadway – right opposite to the charging bull in Financial District) and our Toronto office as well have an exceptional view of downtown Toronto.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Sales Expert, to be part of the founding sales team based in New York. You will have the opportunity to evangelize Clik.ai to small to mid-market and large commercial real estate companies.
You will be able to enjoy rapid personal growth in this role - we have raised a fresh round of capital, and expanding quickly. As you prove yourself, you'll eventually be tapped to create new teams and lead them, help us launch new offices, and everything else which goes into help us scale a category-winning business together.
Your insight gained through customer interaction and growth hacking ability will truly make a company-wide impact and market-defining difference.
You will be given lots of autonomy, to use your creativity and strategic industry insights to expand our pipeline with high profile customers. You will manage deal cycles, demo product and sell to COOs, VPs and other high-level decision-makers.
- Create new opportunities in the mid-market and enterprise (200+ employees) real estate brokers, lenders and multifamily investors through prospecting, networking, etc. Your primary focus is to land new logos in the U.S.
- Host demo to prospective client teams to showcase the company’s unique product capabilities and market-leading technology and sell user-based licenses.
- Work full sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell
- You will hire SDR reps as your team grows and create innovative sales strategies and how to improve targets accounts
- Collaborate with the company founders and management and demand-generation teams to develop Account-Based sales and marketing strategies to break into large commercial real estate enterprises
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of our AI based-Automation Platform, and install Clik.ai as the leader in this new market
- Exceed annual and quarterly revenue targets, and maintain accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of AI-based real estate document extraction, CRE Underwriting Automation, Workflow Automation, and our emerging competitive landscape
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job