The Construction Superintendent will work directly with our urban and suburban residential townhome teams on projects in the Puget Sound region and will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of on-site construction from project start through project close-out.
- Planning, directing, mentoring, and coordinating the activities of Assistant Superintendents and other staff.
- Responsible for construction and overall completion and delivery of each Extraordinary Home.
- Scheduling and coordinating subcontractors to meet the construction schedule, budget, quality, and safety goals.
- Manages and approves the work performed by subcontractors and collaborates to resolve issues as they arise.
- Ensuring approved plan compliance by all contracted vendors.
- Maintaining a safe work site by implementing good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits, and observing OSHA and any state-level agencies' regulations.
- Working with local building officials to schedule inspections, and re-inspections as required to obtain ultimate project occupancies.
- Working with local utility companies to ensure timely installation of the required infrastructures.
- Knowledgeable of applicable building codes and OSHA requirements.
- Responsible for high quality work and homeowner satisfaction through effective management of resources and the construction process.
- Conducting detailed quality control inspections after each trade task, managing deficient work for quality compliance.
- Preparing punch-list audit for each home and ensure that all punch-list items have been completed prior to homeowner walk throughs.
- Managing project close-out and final documentation.
May directly supervise 1 or more employees in the Construction Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Construction hands on field management and/or Construction Management, Engineering or related degree, and 10 years construction experience in field and construction management of residential townhome projects.
- Excellent communication skills and experience preparing and presenting reports, budgets, and schedules.
- Thorough understanding of the administrative and documentation aspects of construction.
- Team player, able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Skill with Microsoft suite, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam Revu and Sage CRE.
Intracorp offers excellent benefits; which include paying 100% of the monthly premium for medical, dental and vision for the employee.
Join a winning team and take part in the creation of great communities of contemporary, urban, and suburban in-fill townhomes.
To Apply: Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume with cover letter. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job