Looking to hire an asset management associate. This individual will support the Portfolio Manager in all aspects managing closed ended funds comprised of office, retail, multifamily portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios
- Provide support in the review of property budgets, business plans, quarterly forecasts, and variance analyses
- Develop a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, and other agreements for general responsibilities
- Participate in the development and maintenance of financial waterfall models and analyses, including discounted cash flows, IRR analysis, NPV analysis, etc. for each asset utilizing Microsoft Excel and Argus
- Assist in performing refinancing analyses, quarterly valuations, sell/hold analyses, leasing NPV/NER, and other ad hoc requirements
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual investor reports and presentations
- Compile and maintain quarterly Asset Manager reports
- Update Argus and JV models, leasing statistics and capital expenditure tracking reports
- Compile, maintain research on markets within portfolio (sales comps, lease comps)
- Organize powerpoint presentations to facilitate leasing and CAPEX plans in group meeting setting
Qualified candidate must possess:
- 3-5years of formal real estate investment or asset management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, real estate, or related field
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals, commercial office leases, financing principles, and basic capital structures
- Expert in Excel and Argus - Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as VTS, iLevel, Real Logic and MRI
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving environment, highly motivated self-starter with well
developed personal and client management skills.
- Team management and mentoring experience would be a plus
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job