We are seeking an Analyst who will work with the firm’s originators to:
- Prepare offering packages for submission to capital sources, developing and organizing market, location, financial, and sponsorship information.
- Interact with borrowers and lenders under an originator’s leadership to obtain loan proposals, applications, and commitments.
- Oversee information flow and due diligence, including interactions with appraisers, engineers, and legal counsel, to facilitate closing of transactions.
- Handle the annual inspections and financial review for the servicing portfolio working under the guidance of the firm’s SVP.
Must combine strong individual motivation with ability to work in a collegial team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. A financial field is preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years’ full-time work experience in credit, financing, or commercial real estate.
- Ability and motivation to learn and develop professionally in commercial mortgage banking
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to perform (or quickly learn) financial analysis of commercial real estate financing transactions
- Good writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to high professional standards; honesty and integrity.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job