Westmount Realty Capital, LLC, a Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 30-year track record across several market cycles Westmount has steadily built up a portfolio of over 13 million square feet of industrial and office properties and nearly 3,700 multifamily units nationwide.
- Analysis of new investment opportunities
- Creation of highlight sheets, pitch decks other marketing materials as needed.
- Preparation of presentations to various audiences
- Work with databases and Salesforce to identify and reach out to prospective equity partners.
- Maintaining activities in Salesforce.
- Raise equity capital for each of our projects.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales plan and achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Prioritize new opportunities and engage clients proactively on a daily basis.
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast and track activities within CRM application.
- Assist in preparation of investment memorandums.
- Analyze pro-forma assumptions.
- Performing market research on upcoming deals.
- Various ad-hoc projects in support of the firm’s efforts.
- Have or obtain a Series 65 or Series 66 FINRA license.
- Assisting the Director – Private Capital as needed.
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field.
- 2-5+ years of previous capital markets experience, previous experience within the independent RIA market with key contacts may be substituted for specific industry experience.
- An understanding of, and demonstrated experience in, areas of real estate finance, property valuation and equity investment analysis.
- An understanding of, and demonstrated experience in, areas of industrial, office and multi-family
- Must have a quantifiable track record in business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Must have developed relationships and the proven ability to further develop, cultivate and manage high quality relationships with equity partners, RIAs, Fee-only financial planners, High Net Worth investors.
- Must work well in a multi-functional collaborative environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic and committed client service.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex legal and financial documents necessary to communicate with clients.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Self-starter” with the ability to prioritize workflow and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years