Ullico Infrastructure Management Company, LLC. is seeking an Associate to join the Ullico Infrastructure Fund (UIF) investment team. UIF has investments in various types of infrastructure including but not limited to water, transmission, power generation, renewable energy, and transportation infrastructure. The position will support UIF’s asset management and portfolio management teams in monitoring and governing portfolio investments, managing the portfolio’s financial and key performance indicator tracking system, maintaining and building relationships with investment partners, operators and third party asset managers.
Monitor and support performance of specific assets within the portfolio including:
- liaising with asset management and operating partners;
- updating database with financial and operating data for portfolio investments;
- maintaining and updating asset management file system, including key legal documents, financial data, asset management reports and other relevant materials; and,
- reporting on performance and progress updates.
- Support monthly asset management meeting schedule and materials
- Support production of quarterly investor reports or more frequent basis as needed, summarizing operational performance indicators and financial performance, track and update key risk factors for each investment, evaluate impact on investments due to prospective changes in markets, regulations, taxes, etc. on as needed basis.
- Assist in the preparation and the maintenance of Asset Management Plans for portfolio investments
- Track Responsible Contractor Policy compliance for portfolio investments
- Track dividends for portfolio investments against expectations and integrate into financials models and valuations.
- Support internal and third party valuation process and maintenance of financial models for portfolio investments
- Create reports and provide data for portfolio investments as needed for Investment Committee, investment consultants and fund investors
- Minimum 5 years of full time work experience including with an institutional investor, investment bank, accountancy firm, infrastructure developer or owner/operator of infrastructure assets , asset manager, or fund manager;
- Proficiency in accounting, financial modeling, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with iLevel portfolio management system preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, detail oriented;
- Strong financial modeling skills;
- Active listener, critical thinker, complex problem solver;
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with investment partners, project lenders, operating and construction partners, consultants, and vendors;
- Service oriented and independent worker;
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong academic record.
Ullico Infrastructure Fund (“UIF” or “the Fund”) is an operational infrastructure-focused private equity investment fund managed by Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc. The Fund makes long-term investments in infrastructure businesses that provide essential services to communities, governments, and businesses in the United States and Canada. The Fund invests across the full spectrum of core infrastructure assets including transportation, power generation, utilities, and social infrastructure.
UIF is a subsidiary of Ullico Inc. Founded in 1927, Ullico Inc. is a [$5.6] billion insurance and financial services holding company whose subsidiary companies include The Union Labor Life Insurance Company; Ullico Investment Advisors, Inc.; Ullico Investment Company; Ullico Casualty Company; and Ullico Casualty Group, Inc. Steadfastly committed to serving the needs of working men and women for more than 90 years, Ullico, through its subsidiaries, offers a variety of innovative products which enhance the financial security and stability of unions, union members and union employers. No other company shares such a long-standing relationship with labor or an unwavering dedication to the union marketplace.
Ullico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ullico participates in E-Verify.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.