Parkway Property Investments is one of the premier private real estate owners, operators, and investors in the United States with assets under management totaling over $4.3B in GAV and 21M square feet. Parkway is led by a seasoned management team with a track record of success over the past 30+ years that includes the acquisition, development, and sale of tens of billions of dollars of commercial real estate across the country via multiple private and public real estate platforms. Prior to merging with Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ), Parkway (NYSE: PKY) was one of the top-performing Office REIT’s in the country. In our current phase of growth, Parkway is focused on diversifying its real estate holdings across the country with a focus on large core-plus and value-add office and industrial acquisitions.
About the Role
Parkway is seeking a top-tier Associate who will be an integral part of the deal team responsible for every facet of the company’s acquisition, development, and disposition activities, guiding and executing on investment strategy, and supporting ongoing asset management and the execution of the business plan for Parkway’s existing investments. The individual in this role will be responsible for successfully managing the execution of the acquisition process under tight time frames while interfacing with a variety of external and internal stakeholders, including senior management.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of rigorous and thorough valuation analysis and underwriting processes for new investment opportunities.
- Quarterbacking the market and submarket research and due diligence processes.
- Successfully integrating findings from diligence into the underwriting and communicating key findings to the appropriate stakeholders in real time.
- Generation of comprehensive, accurate, and compelling presentation materials relating to new acquisitions, ongoing asset management performance, investment strategy, and other areas.
- Leadership of ongoing asset management responsibilities relating to quarterly valuations, business plan generation, and tracking of performance relative to plan.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of institutional commercial real estate experience either in acquisitions or asset management. Strong consideration will be given to candidates with Analyst and Associate-level experience at a top-tier Capital Markets Brokerage firm. The ideal candidate will also possess a robust work ethic, an entrepreneurial self-starter mentality, strong attention to detail, and a positive can-do attitude. Very strong background in real estate financial analysis utilizing discounted cash flows and other industry valuation methodologies, real estate due diligence, expertise in advanced excel modeling (no macro or VBA experience needed) and familiarity with Argus Enterprise are requirements, with a preference for expertise or certification in Argus.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.