- Type: Private
- Degree(s): Graduate
The Lutgert College of Business educates and engages students and businesses in a collaborative community. they offer high quality educational programs that prepare their students to thrive in his/her professional careers. They accomplish our mission by:
- Delivering student-focused undergraduate business program with select graduate programs.
- Teaching by qualified faculty who share their diverse experience with students and
- Preparing students for careers through a relevant education that includes opportunities
for active learning, internships, and community service.
- Building and strengthening southwest Florida business and community partnerships
through internship opportunities, professional development, mentorship, and career recruitment programs.
- Fulfilling social responsibility through entrepreneurship, mentorship, internship, service learning, and active learning programs to benefit the region and its communities.
- Fostering personal and professional growth in an ethical and diverse environment.
- Valuing the creation and distribution of applied, pedagogical, and basic scholarship.
Undergraduate Real Estate Minor
MBA Real Estate Development and Finance
FGCU's Lucas Institute for Real Estate Development & Finance is uniquely positioned to deliver academic programs of the highest possible quality. The programs are a developing blend of outstanding academic instruction with insights that can only be obtained from industry executives who have extensive experience in the complex process of real estate development. The result will be nationally recognized programs that prepare graduates for the wide range of challenges they will face in this increasingly competitive industry.
*This information is based on the school's 2017/2018 program and may not reflect changes, updates or deletions to the programs.