With candidates more selective than ever, it’s becoming harder for companies to fill open positions with qualified professionals who have the right mix of experience, soft skills, and cultural characteristics. As experts in commercial real estate recruitment, SelectLeaders can help. We’ve partnered with some of the top CRE firms across the country to fill key roles within their organizations, including Crowdstreet, Intersection CRE, GW Real Estate Partners, among others.
From the recent Great Resignation movement to employees choosing not to return to the office in the traditional sense, it’s clear times have changed. Employers are recognizing that finding top talent for their key leadership roles must go beyond simply posting positions to online job boards. At SelectLeaders, our work to connect employers with the right candidates has become vital to the continued success of our clients’ businesses – that’s why 4 out of 5 clients return for assistance filling their open roles. So, why should you hire an executive recruiting team? Here are 4 reasons to use SelectLeaders to help you hire top talent.
Your Time is Valuable
- Utilizing our SelectLeader’s executive search service provides you with multiple highly skilled and experienced professional talent acquisition recruiters who are dedicated to your role.
- Expect quality and speed with our executive recruitment help. Nowadays, it isn’t always enough to simply post positions to a job board and passively wait for candidates to submit their resumes. It takes proactive outreach, quick response time and swift action to snag valuable candidates and keep them moving through the hiring process. In 35 – 87 days, our team can fill your role with a qualified candidate.
- If your internal team is overloaded with human resources and recruiting responsibilities, filling multiple positions and managing current employee needs, then they don’t have the bandwidth to dedicate the time necessary for finding the best candidates. Additionally, we can provide the service in the absence of your own recruiting team.
Quality Over Quantity
- We provide hand-selected, qualified candidates with commercial real estate or related experience that will transfer seamlessly to benefit your business. At SelectLeaders, we invest more time upfront to clearly identify the critical requirements of the role, your company’s culture or core values and the responsibilities the placement will spearhead once onboard. Higher quality candidates sometimes aren’t openly seeking new employment or stay “off the radar” simply because they are more focused on driving value for their current employer. At SelectLeaders, we utilize tools to canvas the market and uncover these prospects, increasing the size, and more importantly, the quality of your talent pool.
- As CRE experts, we have a strong understanding of the capital stack, asset classes and nuisances of commercial real estate. Drilling down into the nitty-gritty of your business and choosing the best hire for your specific needs is our thing. So, if you want industry experts to identify the best from the better, look to SelectLeaders.
- With over 300,000 candidates registered through our network, more than 20,000 employers utilizing the platform and, as a subsidiary of Bisnow, an audience of over 1 million CRE pros, SelectLeaders provides unparalleled access to the commercial real estate industry.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are an important part of our industry’s growth potential. SelectLeaders is committed to diversifying candidate pipelines for our clients. By matching qualifications and being open to a diverse talent pool, you can change the composition of your team and grow your business.
With You Every Step of the Way
- We’re actively looking for top candidates in commercial real estate day in and day out. As employee experience and management levels increase, typically your pool of candidates narrows. Furthermore, the ideal candidate often isn’t always actively seeking a new job. Our team taps into our network to pinpoint people and make personal connections that open the door to new opportunities. Showcasing the benefits of your company and offering appropriate incentives with an attractive offer is just one way we help you secure the best talent.
- It’s our job to put you and your future employee first. While we do follow a process for our recruitment services, each area is tailored to your team’s needs. We make sure you feel supported from client assessment to client review. Here are the steps we take:
- Consult to understand your exact requirements
- Assist in creating a precise job description
- Produce a candidate profile
- Leverage our 20+ years of experience, vast network, proprietary search tools and third-party systems to source top talent
- Evaluate resumes and interview candidates through a real estate focused lens
- Deliver a shortlist and summary of carefully selected qualified professionals
- Assist with creating a competitive and attractive offer
- Ultimately help you save time in hiring the ideal talent for your team
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear from some of our clients…
- “We use SelectLeaders Executive Search to identify the best-qualified candidates. Their recruiters take the time to understand our business and hiring needs and their advice and follow-up have proven time and time again to be the most cost-effective recruitment solution for our organization.” – David Sonnenblick, Principal, Sonnenblick-Eichner Company
- “I’ve worked with recruiters before and I’ve always struggled with the tension between their desire to sell me on the merits of a candidate (to get paid, quickly) and my desire to hire the best long-term individual, someone who has both the agency and traits to excel in the role. [They] really listened to me to learn about the business, what we are up to, our culture, and the traits and experience I defined as ‘must-have.’ Once that was done, I only saw very qualified candidates from them and saved an enormous amount of time vs. my historical “go-it-alone” approach. I can’t see placing another top candidate without using them.” – Kevin Choquette, Principal, Fident Capital
Our mission is to connect employers to their most important asset: talent. And to connect talent to the next chapters of their careers. Alongside our productive and successful job board, our real estate recruitment services take it a step beyond to help place the right person in the right seat. Keep up with SelectLeaders to learn more about how we can facilitate your hiring needs. If you’re ready, connect with our recruiting team.