The mission at View is to create Delightful Human Environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has revitalized something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that controls natural light to enhance mental and physical wellbeing, significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. View’s windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from any web enabled smart device. We are leveraging AI to develop smart buildings and IoT applications that create a healthier and more productive environment for employees.
If you have ever dreamed of changing the world to make it a better place - join us!
View is seeking q Account Executive to join our Boston team targeting the New England area. The Account Executive is a key customer facing team member in a defined territory, responsible for account management from lead generation through implementation.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and execution of territory-based account plans
- Development of an opportunity pipeline, meets quarterly and annual quotas
- Qualifies and prioritizes accounts and opportunities, and then actively engages them.
- Works with internal technical and support teams to produce and present custom benefits analyses, budgets, quotes, etc.
- Knows and understands their territory as a market and execute a market plan with priorities
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Commercial Real Estate sales experience
- Ability to evangelize and articulate complex solutions within large accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Ability to sell value
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and situations that require urgent attention
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- Technology savvy
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree is preferred
- Have a proven track record of excellence; in work, academics, sports, personal, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Brokerage / Sales
- Corporate Services
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job